Laddomat 21 is a complete unit, is simple to install and ensures perfect charging of the tank. Thanks to efficient hot water control, Laddomat 21 can have a higher opening temperature at high boiler output compared to other similar products.
- Laddomat 21 enables the boiler to quickly attain the right working temperature and then charges with a slow flow and a high and even temperature. The vitally important boundary layer between hot and cold water is therefore optimal.
- Laddomat 21 increases the return temperature to the boiler bottom. It prevents corrosion and extends the service life of the boiler.
- During the final part of firing, Laddomat 21 charges the accumulator tank fully, thanks to the unique thermal valve, which closes the bypass port completely.
- After firing, Laddomat 21 makes use of the residual heat in the boiler and embers by the self-circulation of hot waterfrom the top of the boiler into the accumulator tank.
- In the event of a power failure Laddomat 21 starts charging the tank automatically by self-circulation. The same happens if the pump fails = High operational reliability!
- Simple dimensioning – Laddomat 21 is suitable for use with any boiler with maximum output up to 60/120 kW
- Laddomat 21 has a rugged design with generous sealing surfaces, for simple fitting.
- Laddomat 21 is manufactured for maximum service life and problem free function. For example, the valve does not have any cast seats that can cause corrosion and leakage and is designed to have a minimal risk of oscillation.
- Laddomat 21 is extremely easy to service compared to other ”solutions”. The shut-off valves mean that maintenance can be carried out easily without draining the system.
- The shut off valves have extra large openings to cope with the maximum fl ow demand at the end of the charging period and during self-circulation.
- Three thermometers offer full control over the charging cycle.
- Very small general dimensions and low weight allow easy installation.
- EPP-insulation is standard.